Re: [lug-l] Unplanned reboot happening real soon

The minecraft world is getting reset, we weren't doing regular backups and the reboot caused a lot of problems with chunks being misplaced.  The entire world has chunks in the wrong spots.  I'll also be setting up a back up system in v2.0 of the world.