Fwd: JavaScript related work

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amlan Mukherjee <amlan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 09:46
Subject: JavaScript related work
To: garmat@xxxxxxxxx

Hello Matthew

I am contacting you because you are the President of MTU LUG. I am
faculty in Civil Engineering and for one of my research projects I am
looking for a student who is willing to put in a few hours of
web-development - primarily in JavaScript. I  was hoping you could
send this email to the Linux User's Group and your immediate peer
network in case anybody is interested. The constraints are as follows:

1. There is about 10-12 hours of work to be done - with possibilities
for engagement during the summer.
2. The applicant should have reasonable interest and experience in
preferably in HTML/DHTML/JavaScript/PHP - at least in JavaScript.
3. The project is in crunch mode right now - so I will be willing to
pay up to $20/hr for the right person.

Thank you very much.

amlan

Amlan Mukherjee
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Civil and Env. Engineering
Michigan Technological University
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, MI 49931
Ph: (906) 487-1952