Re: Orientation Week

Awesome Dan.  Raven, let me know when is a good time to get together.  I'm free tomorrow, mon, and wed, and all next weekend.  Just let me know.  Dan you could also join us.

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 12:06 AM, Dan Williams <dlwillia@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I would be up for helping with the presentation.

I am also going to be at tech by the 24th if you guys would like me to show up and help present.

~Dan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raven Rebb" <rrrebb@xxxxxxx>
To: lug-l@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 2:40:34 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Orientation Week

Hey everyone,
I know I've sent out a lot of emails lately but there is just about a week left to make the presentation for orientation week. We had a lot of great suggestions now we just need a couple of people to put it together. Would anyone like to volunteer to help or get together and get this done so I can send in our presentation this would be great.

Thanks again,
Raven

Computer Science Major
Mathematical Sciences Minor
Michigan Technological University
Linux Users Group -Treasurer
Women in Computer Science -Webmaster

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." ~Albert Einstein

--
Jacob Wiltse
Computer Systems Science Major