From: "Raven Rebb" <rrrebb@xxxxxxx>
To: lug-l@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 2:40:34 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Orientation Week

Hey everyone,
I know I've sent out a lot of emails lately but there is just about a week left to make the presentation for orientation week. We had a lot of great suggestions now we just need a couple of people to put it together. Would anyone like to volunteer to help or get together and get this done so I can send in our presentation this would be great.

Thanks again,
Raven

Computer Science Major
Mathematical Sciences Minor
Michigan Technological University
Linux Users Group -Treasurer
Women in Computer Science -Webmaster

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." ~Albert Einstein