Re: Information about events

Hey guys!

I just got some information about the orientation presentation:

Learning Linux is going to be located in Fisher 125 on Tuesday, August 24th at 10am.

This year they are also trying to make sure all the presentations run very smoothly. This means that I will have to submit a copy of the presentation and plans for presenting. They want this no later then August 2. So we need to get a plan together before then...

The description for the session is:
Learning Linux
Interested in computing at Tech? Come to this session to learn some tips and tricks for using Linux operating system, and learn about the Linux Users Group (LUG) on Tech’s campus.

So lets make a plan then? If anyone has any suggestions on the presentation please respond to this.

~Raven