Installathon is approaching faster than you think

Hi

Hopefully, you're already aware that Installathon is in 11 days.  I
haven't heard from anyone who wants to do a presentation yet.  Also,
we also need to arrange for whatever advertisements we can still
manage to put up.  Don't wait until Thursday's meeting to think about
this, we're already behind schedule.  Please feel free to make an EDS
slide (http://www.mtu.edu/ets/services/eds/) or a Daily Bull ad, a
poster, or whatever else you can think of.

If you think you could do at least a 30 minute presentation about
something, sign up now: http://lug.mtu.edu/wiki/Presentation_sign-up

Since presentation the last few years have been... iffy, please also
sign up for a rehearsal time if you can, which will be Thursday or
Friday before the event.  Location TBD.

If we don't get presenters, you will be subjected to unenjoyable
educational films from the web.

Thanks,
Matt