Meeting tonight, Fisher 131 7pm, Apples to Apples night

Hello!

Just the friendly meeting reminder email!  Small business talk for installathon tonight (mainly see how much peeps got done and *try* and have time estimates this week) and then we're going to plaster campus with posters.  Also we need to come up with a plan for what Phil asked on the list earlier this week.

After that,head to Rehki101 for Apples to Apples and pizza.  If you want to bring in some money to chip for pizza (like $5), that will help Wren's pocket book lots (and thanks in advance for those that do from me :P).  I don't know if we're bringing something to drink, so might want to grab your own pop.  And if you want pizza, better come to meeting and help put up posters *stern look from Nor*

See you guys tonight!

Nor :)