Re: Lug Meeting Tonight Fisher 131 7pm

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:47:25AM -0400, Lenore Towne wrote:
> On the agenda:
>  * How to educate people on campus about linux (read article that was sent out earlier in the week on the lug mailing list, we'll be discussing it)

<snip>

http://www.linuxforums.org/articles/non-geeky-girls-love-linux-too-_368.html

This COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, though relevant, article points out an
important thing to remember when introducing people to linux, make
it easy. If end-users see you fiddling with the OS all the time, it
makes a bad impression.

/me is guilty of doing this.

It's a decent read, along with being a bit lulzy.

-- Alex

P.S. Sorry about the repost Nor, forgot to send to the list the first
time :(