Re: Lug Meeting Tonight Fisher 131 7pm

I believe that, in the past, the secretary took notes and posted them on
the wiki. The main IRC channel is logged, but only for purposes of
statistics generation.

--
Andrew G. Meyer
<agmeyer@xxxxxxx>

Computer and Electrical Engineer Undergraduate
Server Administrator, Linux/UNIX Users' Group
Programming Lead, FIRST Robotics Enterprise
Safety Advisor, Permanent Floating Riot Club
Member, MTU Honors Institute
Member, Progressive Security Group
Member, Wadsworth Hall Student Association