Re: Need Some PERL-MySQL help

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 08:44:45AM -0600, Gowtham wrote:
> The first query is done to a database on one
> server. The results are stored in memory. The
> second query is done to a database in another
> server. The results are stored in memory.

Okay then, yes thats in the oddball category.

You should just be able to store them in different variables and then
merge one array with the other (my perl is a bit rusty so this may only
be vaguely correct)

$res1 = mysql_query1
$res2 = mysql_query2
for($i=0; $i<=$#res2; $i++) {
	$res1[$#res1 + 1] = $res2[$i];
}

if the returned variables aren't really lists you can just do this
twice:
my @res;
for($i=0; $i<=$#res1; $i++) {
	$res[$#res + 1] = $res1[$i];
}
for($i=0; $i<=$#res2; $i++) {
	$res[$#res + 1] = $res2[$i];
}

--
Jon
"You're talking about a group of people who are paid large sums of money for