Re: Need Some PERL-MySQL help

Jon, LUGgers:

I should have been a bit more elaborate about
the problem.

The first query is done to a database on one
server. The results are stored in memory. The
second query is done to a database in another
server. The results are stored in memory.

Then, the two results are merged together.

Thanks,

--
Gowtham
http://sgowtham.net/