Re: Installathon Woes

I agree with the MUB ballroom,if we can get it.

--
Andrew G. Meyer
<agmeyer@xxxxxxx>

Computer and Electrical Engineer Undergraduate
Server Administrator, Linux/UNIX Users' Group
Programming Lead, FIRST Robotics Enterprise
Member, MTU Honors Institute
Member, Progressive Security Group
Member, Permanent Floating Riot Club
Member, Wadsworth Hall Student Association