Re: Installathon Woes

I'm all for getting up in the MUB ballroom if we can, since people in the channel were concerned with keeping everyone together, plus it is big enough we can have the presentations and the installethon kinda separated so you can hear the presenters this time.  The room has been upgraded, so it should be able to handle us up there.

Speaking of presenters, we need people to present!!!!  We have one so far, and that is putting linux on your Wii from Globber and possibly mjgardes.  Anyone else?

As far as advertising goes, I can take care of that, but we need a time and place.  I've already fixed the web page, and making up posters is easy enough for me to do and we can plaster them everywhere on campus.

What does everyone else think????

Nor