Re: T-shirt Design (contest?)

We all love the old design, BUT none of the Old Folks (tm) that have a
t-shirt with the old design wanted to buy another shirt with the same one.
 I personally *might* buy the old design again if it was in a different
color or glow-in-the-dark again. (my old glow one is too big and has
bleach marks on it)

so basically it'd be easier to sell more shirts with a new design and at
most t-shirt places it's cheaper if you buy more shirts.

and we thought that if we varied it a little then we could tell the years
apart.

-Secretary

PS  - one of these days I'll remember to send out the meeting minutes