Re: [Fwd: [CSMAINT #22663] [Fwd: [mtusysadm-info-l] A1000 systems and 18GB SCA drives]]

Recommend that we jump on this as soon as possible.  Even if we later
decide not to use the drives, it would be better then later deciding that
we could use them and not have access to them.  LUG alumnus may be able to
donate toward cabling that may be needed (scsi cabling appears to not be
cheap - having gone through this myself).

Best Regards,
Dan