Software Freedom Day

I know that there aren't to many people that seemed to want to be involved, but I'm going to send this last email out.I finally recieved all of the stuff for software freedom day, we got a couple of shirts, some ubuntu cds, opencd's, stickers, flyers and whatnot. I still plan on at least leaving flyers and cds around campus if no one wants to join in, but Im going to offer my other software freedom day shirt to anyone who wants to help me out

So anyway, it is this Saturday the 15th which is of course the parade of nations. So if anyone is interested or has any ideas just email me back.

Thanks.