Re: K-day plans

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 02:14:26PM -0400, Steve Isaacson wrote:
> When I helped create the ISO in the past it took about a day or so to create
> the iso. It is a simple task using the instructions Knoppix provides. So if
> someone does this they should book a few days lead time. That way they can
> build the iso and do a sanity check on it to make sure there are no major
> errors.

I seem to remember trying to remaster it for one installathon and it
being nothing but a PITA. Expect it to take 2-3 days if its your first
try. The time it takes to actually rebuild the disc is probably a bit
longer than it used to be, so expect to get a lot of time waiting on a
progress bar.

--
Jon
"All things change in a dynamic environment.