RE: SOCS Software

Lug Members,

SOCS is putting on a programming competition and we are looking for dvelopers for the server which will be programmed in Java. I know some of you were interested in helping with this, send me an email and I will get you in contact with the right people, I am setitng up the CVS server for this project right now.

Also, we are going to start working on a bot framework, (an AI Bot). If anyone is interested in that also please send me an email.

If you have any questions please let me know. You can also contact Janae about either one of these at jnfoss@xxxxxxxxx .

--
Thank You,
Jon Welters