Meeting Minutes?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if the Secretary of LUG (whomever that may be) has been taking regular meeting minutes for the
meetings. I can't attend any of the meetings, seeing as I'm 500 miles away, but I would still like to know what's been
going on at the meetings, especially since I'll be back in the Fall, and have been an active participator in the past.

I know in the past we used to do a fairly good job of keeping track of the minutes and who was at each meeting, and I
think it would be a good idea to continue this.

>From our constitution:
Secretary: The secretary will ensure important topics and discussion are noted as he/she deems fit, ensure the
arrangements for a meeting place are secure, take a roster as needed, and keep accurate minutes.

Thanks,
Brian McPherson (Dark-Fx)