[Fwd: Re: installathon] (GG me!)

I'm a n00b...

Subject: Re: installathon
From:    "Tim Carmean" <tecarmea@xxxxxxx>
Date:    Wed, February 14, 2007 12:28 pm
To:      "Steven Isaacson" <spisaacs@xxxxxxxxx>

I also think we should probably consider moving it. I can stick to my
commitments for Saturday, but if nobody is going to be there to listen,
I'd rather go skiing at Mt. Bohemia (consider this an open invite if we
decide to push back the date).

I think we should hash this out as much as we can over the list before the
meeting tomorrow.

Tim
--
Telcom Customer Service
Undergraduate Student: Computer Systems Science