[Fwd: RE: installathon]

Subject: RE: installathon
From:    cjjacobs@xxxxxxx
Date:    Wed, February 14, 2007 10:39 am
To:      "Jon Welters" <jawelter@xxxxxxx>

Considering how completely unprepared we are it would probably be best to
reschedule.  Even if we hauled ass and got everything together on our end
no one would show up because no one knows about it.  Even other lug
members I've talked to were really surprised to hear that it was planned
for this coming weekend.

-RMind

oops... I forgot to make sure lug was in the To field.