RE: installathon

I'd say move it and do some proper advertising and promotion.  My guess is
that no one other than lug members knows anything about it yet.  Go see
when you can put table tents out and then choose a day that corresponds
with that.

Get some more presentations that are worth listening to.  See of one of
the profs or one of the sys admins on campus that works with Linux would
like to come and talk about it or something.

Maybe combine the installation with some other events like a game night
with ACM.

It would be nice if some non-lug members showed up.

-Mary