RE: installation

I personally do not think it would be a good idea to still be holding it
this weekend. In part due to the lack of planning and advertising done.
Also UPE has talked a little of helping out with presentations at it so
pushing it back would possibly allow UPE to also help us out.

On a side note I did not know that we were holding a meeting on Thursday
of carnival.

-jon
physcofish