Re: installathon

Jon Welters wrote:
Guys,

Are we still having the insstallathon Saturday, 2 problems with that, no one has done ANYTHING to advertitse... no one showed up to the meeting that occured over carnival, that was vital to doing this, to get posters going etc.... If so as of right now http://lug.mtu.edu/wiki/index.php/Events is all the planning we have done as far as events......

It was pretty short notice; we really need to have our advertising ready to go three to five weeks ahead of time. People rarely show up to meetings over carnival, so that doesn't surprise me. I'm double-booked on Thursdays as it is, so it is rare that I will make it to a meeting, let alone a meeting on Thursday of carnival. I didn't know we had one, anyway.

--
Adam J. Jaskiewicz <ajjaskie@xxxxxxx>
cell:906.281.4647  house:906.482.4307