SOCS Stuff/instalathon

Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know the "installation" date is set for February 17th..... we want to get a list of events compiled so, i created a wiki page here . <http://lug.mtu.edu/wiki/index.php/Events> If you want to put on an event post it there, if you don't have an account you can email me and i can get one setup for you, if you don't care to have one just email me your event and I will put it on the list. We need a name for the event soon, so we can start advertising.... so i created another page here. <http://lug.mtu.edu/wiki/index.php/Perspectivenames> Please give us some input. If you want to do an event let me know...

I know SOCS wanted to do a programming contest, and i think it would be nice for us to have a table and what not just to put ourselves out there as well.....

We need a committee for organizing this, unless there is an objection to that, anyone who wants to join said committee for the installation.... please email me ASAP, we need to get ads up soon, and get this thing rolling! I don't want the event to flop and we are already behind on getting advertisements up, i was hoping to get posters up by this Friday and table tents etc next week starting Monday (i think that is when they remove them).

--
Thank You,
Jon Welters