[Fwd: Re: Nano Con]

--
Thank You,
Jon Welters
Computer Network and Systems Administration
Treasurer - MTU Linux Users Group
Treasurer - MTU Competition Rifle Team
Secretary - Husky Amateur Radio Club KD8ELJ
Coordinator- Student Organizations in Computer Science
Michigan Technological University

--- Begin Message ---
> Hello,
>
> I have a quick question for you, when will you be having spring nanocon,
> we don't want to schedule our event over your's.
>
> Thanks,
> Jon Welters
> Treasurer - MTU Linux Users Group

Tentatively, it looks as if it will be scheduled for March 31st.  HARO has
not reached a conclusive decision on the matter, but that will probably be
decided this week.  Thanks for your concern.

-Alexander Kuzimski
HARO PR 2005-2006
HARO Presdient 2006-2007
http://www.aerieoftheroc.com/