Need a place to stay for Carny

Brian and I are coming up to Houghton for Winter Carnival and need a place
to stay.  We will be bring my puppy, Cleo, up with us because she just had
surgery about a week and a half ago so I don't want to leave her with
anyone.

So, I'm looking for a pet friendly place where Brian, Cleo, and I can
stay.  If you let me stay with you I'll buy you dinner at your choice of
location.

We will need a place from Wednesday night until Sunday Morning.

Sorry for asking so late, we thought we had a place but it fell through.

Thanks!

-Mary