RE: MEETING

Everyone,

This week I will need everyones ideas for things we want to do next year, server upgrades and anything else you think we need money for then I'll make a budget present it to everyone the following week and go to the hearing the week thereafter. We will also have to do officer elections soon, so keep that in mind if you intend on running. We also have to plan the installation in detail.... Remember we are always better off requesting more rather then less.

--
Thank You,
Jon Welters