VMWare help

Hello,

I have it installed and running. I am now trying to get a Win98SE virtual machine running. I have tried to make an ISO of the drive that Win98SE is on but no success for getting it to run. I have a Hard drive set for 6 Gb, CD/DVD drive set to ISO, floppy as physical drive, 192 Mb memory. I have tried everything that I can think of to get it to run without starting from scratch and put a Win98SE cd in cd drive and install from there.

      Thanks!!!!

---------Craig

--
-----
   Blackholes are where God forgot and divided by ZERO!!!