Other Dists cant see my partitions

I run Mandrake 10. I want to switch to another Distro. I have tried Debian, Gentoo and Ubuntoo and none of them see my partitions i made under Mandrake 10.
Do i have too many logicals or not enough primaries?

    hdc1        Boot        Primary   Linux ext3                       10988.98
    hdc5                    Logical   Linux swap                        1093.97
    hdc3                    Primary   Linux ext3                       10988.98
    hdc6        Boot        Logical   Linux ext3                       10988.98
    hdc7                    Logical   Linux swap                        1093.97
    hdc8                    Logical   Linux ext3                       10988.98
    hdc9                    Logical   Linux ext3                      107372.81
    hdc10                   Logical   Linux ext3                       97477.80

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds
discuss people" - Eleanor Roosevelt