Re: Anyone interested in a blog?

Jon DeVree wrote:
On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 11:42:47PM -0500, Kyle Schneider wrote:
It was suggested to me that some of you might be interested in having a blog hosted on LUG server. Wordpress recently publicly released their multi-user blog software, so we have a good platform to host it on if you are interested.

I'd offer up my blogging software but it requires a real SQL database
instead of MySQL. You know, one with Foreign Key support.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-foreign-key-constraints.html

What were you saying about MySQL not having foreign key support?...

-Brian