Any help on installing VMWARE Virtual Wrokstation

Hello,

Is there anyone there that can help with this. I have tried to follow the directions that I have and get nothing out of it. I presently have SUSE 9.1 Pro running, on a AMD 2400 Asus A7K600 with over 756 Mb ram. There are 3 IDE drives and 1 SATA drive (Linux). I have downloaded a version of VMware and have the code to unlock it. It is for Linux machines. Any help will be taken. Thanks.

-----Craig

--
-----
   Blackholes are where God forgot and divided by ZERO!!!