Re: computer advice

There's a few variations on this actually. If you order from the company,
it's gotten a lot better. I actually have some HP Pavilion cds that do
their job like a straight windows installation disk.

Stores like Best Buy are still having issues with actually giving you the
stupid CDs that they're supposed to. It gives us no end of problems here
at work.

~Will