Re: Computer time way wrong

Is the problem with the time not updating often enough, or the fact that
the TV programming is off?  I have several radio- and NTP-controlled
clocks, and still have the same problem.  I just compensate by starting
5 minutes prior and ending 5 minutes after.  Can't assume the cable
company or TV station is using "actual" time :)

The NTP protocol, if Windows has it, should update continuously, so your
machine is never even a whole second off (barring network outages, of
course).

Thanks,
Dave

--