Computer time way wrong

so I've been suffering with my computer bing about 3-5 minuites off for most of the year... it seems when it's home the time stays good, but here at school it's all off.

normally I wouldnt care except I schedule my tv card to record shows and it always starts and ends early... and it's not like i can compensate since the ammount of time it's off increases untill the internet time auto updates... (yes this means I still run winders xp)

-nick