Re: MP3 players / Linux..... again.

I know my housemate bought a creative nomad player last year. I'm pretty
sure I used it USB before on my machine(linux) and it showed up as a hard
drive device.  It's also nice cause he found a hacked firmware that
allowed him to play movies on it as well. The limitations of the movie
playback were it had to be re-encoded for that screen resolution. It also
supported picture browsing but I think it only supported .jpg. Other that
that it was pretty nice, like 20Gb.

Hope this helps,

-Anthony