get involved meeting

I think maybe we should try and have everyone that is going to participate in the get involved event tomorrow show up for a quick meeting tonight if possible. this way we can finalize all plans quickly and know what to do and how to do it come tomorrow. i'll suggest 7pm tonight. feel free to suggest another time.

Tim
tecarmea@xxxxxxx
Undergraduate Student: Computer Systems Science
Resnet Student Consultant
Vice President Michigan Technological University Linux/Unix Users Group