ATDC Moving TOMORROW, April 25, 10AM-6PM

Hello!

The day has finally arrived to move FIRST Team 857 from our shop space
in the ATDC in Houghton to temporary storage for the summer, in
preparation of our move into Houghton High School next fall.

I would like to request that everyone available please come to the ATDC
(1402 East Sharon Ave. Houghton, MI) TOMORROW, MONDAY, April 25th,
whenever you are available between 10AM and 6PM to help out with moving
our stuff out.

We have roughly a 15' X 20' x 7' area densely packed with stuff to move,
so it will take many hands to move efficiently and effectively.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a MANDATORY event for all Team 857 mentors and
students, and STRONGLY ENCOURAGED for the mentors and students of Teams
2586 and 3771. Others receiving this email are politely invited.

If you are willing to donate the service of a vehicle, please email or
call me, so I can best utilize our resources.

After the team's stuff has been moved out, there will be pizza available
for those who helped out. In addition, anything left in the shop will be
considered fair game--this will include varied aluminum, steel, and
plastic scrap, possibly furniture, and other items of interest to FIRST
teams and private individuals alike.

If you will be attending at all, please contact me so I can get a feel
for how many people I have to do this with.

You can contact me with any concerns, questions, or comments here at
this email address (agmeyer@xxxxxxx) or by phone at 906-569-1110.

I hope to see you there!

--
Andrew Meyer
<agmeyer@xxxxxxx>

Computer and Electrical Engineering Undergraduate
Server Administrator, Linux/UNIX Users Group
FIRST Team 857 Lead, Robotic Systems Enterprise
SailBOT Controls Lead, Robotic Systems Enterprise
Safety Advisor, Permanent Floating Riot Club
Member, MTU Chapter IEEE