Challenge-X enterprise network hardware

I have been put in charge of getting a computer running and the network hardware back in operation.

I have:
1 Cisco 806 10base router
1 Cisco Aironet 340 wireless bridge

First I tried to access the router throguh the web interface and it needs a password... noones knows the password and I cant find the reset procedure as this is ancient hardware... I figured someone in the LUG might be up to the challenge

I also have a wirelss bridge model AIR-BR340.  it seems to have 10baset coax and the otherold type of net work interface and a serial port on it.  I'd imagine you have to set it up throguh the serial, but I've never done it.

the obvious solution would be to haul it to instal a thon, but I'll be busy with safe house (bad idea haveing it on halloween weekend BTW)

-nick