Re: Where can I get a Linux CD's?

i have the whole set already burned.... email me and you can grab them from me on-campus tomorrow.

--
Mike Hoekstra - East Engineering Computing
W: 906/487-1400 - Michigan Tech University

asetska@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello everyone.
I have a problem, I need to install Linux on my computer, but my CD-R
drive just died on me; thus, I can’t burn any ISO images. So, does anybody
know where I can get a set of CD, preferably with Fedora4, here on campus?
Because I don’t think the library carries them.
Thanks much in advance.
Alex.