The informal meeting...

My 5 cents worth:

"Sitting at the meeting, I kept hoping they would stop talking to we could
move on to a better subject."

I was very disappointed.  I was hoping it would be somewhat different, but
it was dominated by the same couple of people talking about mindless
things and accomplishing nothing.  If this is going to be the future of
this club, then I want nothing to do with it.
Things they disscused there included all sorts of hopes of spending all of
our money on one computer.  I think that that is stupid, and that our
money should be concentrated elsewhere.  ie. a guest speaker, software
libray, references, etc.
Also, now that we are an offical club, we must reach certain decisions by
vote of our memebers!  Just because you think that that is the best way
doesn't mean that you should go ahead and do it.  I feel very strongly
about having registering our domain with network solutions.  The action of
registering a domain could have waited till after a meeting, where we
could have voted!
We need organization, and with out it, we will fall apart: all that will
be left of us is the same 3 people talking about nothing that has to due
with what we should be talking about.

In the future, I see responces to this email being something like: "It was
an informal meeting, what did you expect?!"  I don't care.  One person
there suggested that we move to a room instead of sitting in the lobby,
but they were just ignored.

Ende! Danke...Bitte

--
Thank you for your time,