Re: hey

Mr. Duff,

I could help if registration is needed at any time. The lug server as I recalled is in the midst of being "upgraded" / replaced and a new advisor is joining.

Good job with going with mtulug and buying out all the alternatives! Now with network sollutions we can rest with not worrying if it may disappear. ;-)

Thanks again! And we should probably have something setup with lug so that it may have a historic page of all previous and current members. With your name being the first advisor.

- Paul Schou

John Duff wrote:

I was just wondering, did the machine for the lug webserver ever get
installed in the CEC this summer?  I can't get to www.mtulug.org from
where I am in Minnesota.
BTW, I received a request from some company about a month ago, they wanted
to buy the mtulug.com domainname.  Of course, I ignored them, I wouldn't
sell it.  But that should server as a reminder, that if you want to keep
mtulug.{com,org,net}, you need to make sure you don't allow their
registrations to lapse.  Right now they are registered in my name, and
I will hand them over to whoever you choose.

-John