Let's get this thing moving

Ok guys, I think its about time we get this group going again.

Lets have a meeting. _Any_ meeting. Informal/formal whatever.
We need to get the ball rolling.

Anyone free to meet in fisher maybe wed. night next week?

Do we have our officers decided?
If not, what positions are left?
Maybe vote at the proposed informal meeting?

Where did mtulug.org go?
I got a computer we can use to host it if need be, I just don't have a
static IP. I thought we were already getting this hosted in the CEC
anyhow.

Also I was wondering how many of you were activists out there?
Would any of you be willing to be involved with activities like trying to
inform people of various atrocities (DMCA, CBDTPA, etc), along the lines
of the EFF (eff.org) or DSP (digitalspeech.org)?

Thanks,
  --Eric Lathrop