Re: Linux Problems

I've always found that putting the drive in the freezer always bought me some time while extracting data.  The last time I did this, I just dropped the drive in an external enclosure into a chest freezer and snaked a FireWire cable out.  The drive held up long enough to pull 95% of the data that was on it.

Sent from my iPad