LUG promotion in the community

I know that MTU LUG does promotion around campus - the MUB is actually the
only place I know of - but is there any real effort put into promoting the
LUG in the general community?

If not, do you suppose it would be worth-while to post flyers around in
the grocery stores, Walmart (if they have an area for these kinds of
things - I suspect not), the high schools, and the public libraries
(Portage Lake District Library and C-L-K Public Library are all I can
think of)?

Open for discussion, as usual. :)

Neal

--
You don't have to pay a cent for your computer software. If you want to
try a completely free alternative to Windows, look into Ubuntu GNU/Linux.

Use GPG security in your email: www.gnupg.org
Free software, free society: www.fsf.org www.gnu.org
Eliminate DRM: www.defectivebydesign.org