Grilling, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, and a Movie TONIGHT

I'd like to invite everyone over for some grilling at my house and a movie at fisher tonight.

My plan was to fire up the charcoal grill and have it hot from 6:00-10:30 or so. I'm going to buy some of the cheapest hot dogs that econo has. If you want cheap hot dogs you can eat mine or if you want something better, you are welcome to bring it. I'll grill whatever you bring as long as it is safe and food. I might have a few hamburgers or sausages also but no guarantees. I'll also have some KBC beer for those that like beer (and are of age) and some KBC root beer (or whatever they have right now). Just like with the food, feel free to bring other beverages.

I have Rock Band and Guitar Hero III (two guitars) that people can play while there are here. People can play both at the same time cause we have 2 TV and they are on different systems.

My address is 306 W Edwards Ave. Houghton. It is a yellowish house with a big pine tree in front of it. Google maps has the location correct.

After food, we can all go together to see the late showing of Sweeney Todd in Fisher at 11:00.

If you need a ride let me know. Otherwise it is a half hour or so walk from campus.

-Mary