Re: start a new LUG?

Well, this sheds an entirely new light on the matter. I wasn't aware that
non-students could participate in LUG activities - thanks much for
correcting me. If there's one thing I hate, it's duplication of effort,
so I think I'll just spread the word about MTU LUG.

I have some new ideas/questions, but they might be appropriate for a
different thread - more coming soon.

Neal

--
You don't have to pay a cent for your computer software. If you want to
try a completely free alternative to Windows, look into Ubuntu GNU/Linux.

Use GPG security in your email: www.gnupg.org
Free software, free society: www.fsf.org www.gnu.org
Eliminate DRM: www.defectivebydesign.org