Filesystems

I currently run "ext2/ext3" on my home filesystem and was curious if

anyone else runs different filesystems (i.e. RieserFS, XFS, JFS).
I read that RieserFS can run 10-15times faster than ext for small files. Is this true? Has anyone had any real life comparisions. Can anyone give me some environments/examples where one filesystem would be preferred over the other, or like RieserFS for my /home partition, ext3 for my media (mp3, video) partition.

thanks,
-Anthony