Re: firmware update

And while I too appreciate your frustration, it's worth noting the
signature lines on the messages you received before forwarding the whole
string to a list.  They may be boiler-plate in tone, but applicable
nonetheless.  Not playing nicely isn't a solution to not playing nicely.

Dave

--
Dave Torrey <tj@xxxxxxx>
Michigan Technological University